Police said the juvenile had escaped from a rehabilitation facility on Sept. 9
Throw on a jacket and grab your sunglasses as you get ready to head out the door for your final day of Summer Friday. We'll have chilly mornings, sunshine and mild afternoons for your last day of Summer and first day of Fall. A substantial cooling trend, increasing clouds, and a very good chance for showers are ahead as we head into your first work week of the Fall season.
A much cooler and more comfortable pattern is settling in with temperatures feeling like fall and a chance for rain around the corner.
Throw on a light extra layer, grab your sunglasses & plan on using extra caution as you get ready to head out the door Thursday. Gusty win…
CAL FIRE says a homeless camp was destroyed by the fire.
CAL FIRE Butte County said the fire could've been an escaped agricultural burn.
Three of the four South Fork Complex fires have been 100% contained, according to U.S. Forest Service officials.
- 1 dead, another injured following Lassen County crash
- Chico police investigating body found near Stewart Avenue and Bidwell Avenue
- 5,200 PG&E customers could be affected by possible upcoming Public Safety Power Shutoffs
- Shasta County Sheriff's Office conducted multi-day, multi-agency marijuana eradication operation
- Chico police warn citizens about phone scam
- Play Of The Week - Week 4 - Paradise vs Chico
- High-speed chase in Oroville ends with DUI arrest early Tuesday morning
- Tehama County Sheriff’s Office looking for swimmer near Woodson Bridge
- Lake Oroville is at 78% of its total capacity
- Game Of The Week - Week 4 - Orland at Shasta
- Body found while Chico police target team hand out notices
- 2 underage suspects lead Chico police on car chase past city limits
- Orland man sentenced to 2 years in state prison following July arrest
- Shasta County man sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole
- Storm Tracker Forecast: Elevated fire danger & a cooling trend ahead