NOTICE: Executive Order 2020-001 extending the water, sewer, and solid waste collection grace period and suspending disconnections expired on June 1, 2021. Delinquent accounts will be subject to disconnection after that date. Payment plans can be discussed by calling Tuscaloosa 311 (205-248-5311 outside of city limits).
The state has emergency funds available to help Alabama renters pay rent and utility bills (including past due rent and utilities). To apply, visit ERAAlabama.com .
Our offices are located one block south of University Boulevard on the first floor of City Hall Annex III, located on the corner of 23rd Avenue and 6th Street. Features of the Customer Service Center include the following:
- Customer service representatives to assist you with in-person payments and account inquiries
- Three-lane drive-thru for payment services during business hours and an after-hours drop box
- Drop box for walk-in customers in our lobby
- Self-service terminal for debit and credit card payments in our lobby
- Free parking at street level and in the City’s Intermodal Facility (IMF) parking deck
- ADA-accessible entrances from the street and IMF parking deck